Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warning to any 1901 members thinking of taking Palace supporters in with you

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You will be reported and face a ban. If you must associate with such types, leave them outside.

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
It happened at the first Seagulls v Palace Amex meeting - a fan got banned after confronting some rather vocal Palace fans in the 1901. Can't remember all the details but there were threads about it at the time.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It happened at the first Seagulls v Palace Amex meeting - a fan got banned after confronting some rather vocal Palace fans in the 1901. Can't remember all the details but there were threads about it at the time.

Indeed, so the club have learnt their lesson. Any Palace fan being obviously Palace (knuckles dragging on the ground, reading caravanning weekly etc) will be removed and member banned.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There were plenty of Albion in both hospitality areas at Selhurst. I'd be amazed if there are no Palace in our areas today.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
There were plenty of Albion in both hospitality areas at Selhurst. I'd be amazed if there are no Palace in our areas today.

You appeared to have a "section" of your own though right by the Brighton fans.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
You will be reported and face a ban. If you must associate with such types, leave them outside.

I think that is taking this 'rivalry' far too far. There's often opposition fans in the 1901. You can support someone else without being a hooligan.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think that is taking this 'rivalry' far too far. There's often opposition fans in the 1901. You can support someone else without being a hooligan.

Agreed, but they don't need to be jumping up and down like a flippin idiot like some were in the first AMEX game. That's the difference. I've gone in the home end a couple of times and I didn't behave like that because if I did I would expect trouble.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Indeed, so the club have learnt their lesson. Any Palace fan being obviously Palace (knuckles dragging on the ground, reading caravanning weekly etc) will be removed and member banned.

What a ridiculous caricature of Palace fans.

As if any of them can read!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here