Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question for ex-pats re BBC FiveLive commentary

Jul 7, 2003
Was commentary of the match through the BBC FiveLive website available on Friday to those outside of the UK? I know sometimes sports commentary blocked for those outside the UK and I'll be coming in through a German IP address.

I'm working in Germany and have found a bar that have said they will put the match on for me but just in case there is a problem, I need plan B. I don't have a Seagulls world account and can't use any dodgy internet streams, proxy changers, etc as I only have the work laptop with me.

Thanks

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Was commentary of the match through the BBC FiveLive website available on Friday to those outside of the UK? I know sometimes sports commentary blocked for those outside the UK and I'll be coming in through a German IP address.

I'm working in Germany and have found a bar that have said they will put the match on for me but just in case there is a problem, I need plan B. I don't have a Seagulls world account and can't use any dodgy internet streams, proxy changers, etc as I only have the work laptop with me.

Thanks

I have never been able to listen to 5 live here without going through one of those IP address changer thingies that floods your PC with spyware and other stuff. Seagulls Player is the only way- only a fiver a month.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I doubt it – it's blocked for me here in the UAE, and I think that's the case for everywhere outside the UK. You could try downloading an app like TuneIn Radio to an iPhone?

I'll be watching on AL Jazeera Sports.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I have never been able to listen to 5 live here without going through one of those IP address changer thingies that floods your PC with spyware and other stuff.

That's been my experience as well, more trouble than it's worth. Fortunately it's on TV

Jul 7, 2003
Thanks all - thought that might be the case. Better get the charm working to ensure that bar will let me watch the match.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany

Thanks

Where are you? If in Frankfurt, it will be shown in the Fox and Hound, I know its a long shot, but you never know...

gullty

Oct 24, 2003
Edge of the World
to watch in hd via wiziwig download acestream and click on bloodzeed. can take a minute or two to buffer so be patient and enjoy.edit.............. no bloodzeed today, have not tried other acestream links, could be in any language.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here