Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Palace fans spread in the whole ground ????????

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Do you expect Palace fans to have tickets in other parts of the ground ?????? If so what would you do if next to you ???????

No. Keep quiet if they know what is good for them :whistle:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I know a palace fan that'll be in the home end and he doesn't give a shite about the rivalry would be just as happy for Brighton to go through, well a bit disappointed obviously because see supported Palace from a young age but he doesn't mind brighton and has cheered us on a few games this season.

Palace plastic??

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I thought you were suggesting some sort of Palace fifth columnists, secret Palace agents spread throughout the ground. Perhaps I need more sleep.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
I know a palace fan that'll be in the home end and he doesn't give a shite about the rivalry would be just as happy for Brighton to go through, well a bit disappointed obviously because see supported Palace from a young age but he doesn't mind brighton and has cheered us on a few games this season.

Palace plastic??

No. I can see this rivalry dying out in years to come. As the generations go I just can't see the hate sticking. I don't hate palace. I just want them to lose all the time. I couldn't possibly cheer them on under any circumstance though.

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
No. I can see this rivalry dying out in years to come. As the generations go I just can't see the hate sticking. I don't hate palace. I just want them to lose all the time. I couldn't possibly cheer them on under any circumstance though.

Didn't feel like it was dying out Friday night.

Pj2000

Jan 2, 2012
Worthing
The hate will never die

You cannot let the hate for Palace die , I've supported this club all my life and this is the only team that deserves this recognition. Sorry but as a boy at the selhurst they had nothing but hate for us . We live by the Sea we are the mighty "Seagulls" and this is our time . Sorry but when your born here this is fact .

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Many more brighton in Palaces home stands than palace in brightons. So easy to get tickets for their stands without any purchase history right up to the day of the game. Not the case for this game.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Will be some in 1901 no doubt giving it large if palace score.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Do you expect Palace fans to have tickets in other parts of the ground ?????? If so what would you do if next to you ???????

I would question why [MENTION=20912]RowXintheNorth[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5709]homer[/MENTION] have had a season ticket for the last few years in Brighton and not Selhurst!

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I don't think the rivalry is dying out. Indeed it's been rekindled in the past two seasons, and this play-off campaign is a new and massive chapter in the story of our two clubs. Not sure if it's a good or bad thing that we hate each other. But like water flowing downhill or the sun rising in the morning - it's kind of a law of nature.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
I don't think the rivalry is dying out. Indeed it's been rekindled in the past two seasons, and this play-off campaign is a new and massive chapter in the story of our two clubs. Not sure if it's a good or bad thing that we hate each other. But like water flowing downhill or the sun rising in the morning - it's kind of a law of nature.

Its the best thing to happen. This hatred of each other should never ever die. The more we play them the more the new wave of supporters who were not around in the 70's and 80's will understand that to hate Palace is natural for us and them to hate us is natural for them.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What is the "Grass on a Nigel" hotline number ?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
As a Palace fan can I just say.

The rivalry is not dying out but its not really a hate thing from the 40+ lot like me...in fact if Brighton were playing someone else tonight, say some northern outfit, I would want BHA to win!! as I did v Hereford many years ago.

Love and hate are both strong emotions.

So let all enjoy tonight as you made the play offs in style we got there even though most of us thought relegation was on the cards this season.

Didnt the A23 do well this year palace , Brighton and Crawley...Southern football on the up?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here