Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Proof of the difference Matthew Upson has made to the Albion- and a great omen for tonight

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Please excuse the blog linkery but thought this might interest people.

My piece on the difference Upson has made to the Albion is HERE

And unless I have missed out a game by mistake - I don't believe we have lost a match when he and Gordon Greer have started together.

Some great stats proving how amazing Upson has been for us since January.

Last edited:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
why don't you paste it up here if you want to make a thread for discussion on it?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
That opening paragraph is pretty much a definitive, perfect kiss of death.

(Good blog post though)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
My mate ( a knowledgeable Brighton fan) posed me this question on Friday. If you could keep one player out of Bridge and Upson, who would it be? Instantly I felt compelled to suggest Bridge, but I couldn't bring myself to it, I was bamboozled. Both have been immense and rather than be happy at keeping one, I'd be disappointed that we'd let one go.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
My mate ( a knowledgeable Brighton fan) posed me this question on Friday. If you could keep one player out of Bridge and Upson, who would it be? Instantly I felt compelled to suggest Bridge, but I couldn't bring myself to it, I was bamboozled. Both have been immense and rather than be happy at keeping one, I'd be disappointed that we'd let one go.

I'd keep Bridge. Mainly as LBs are harder to replace IMO.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here