Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whatever happens tonight - NO BLUBBING

RupertsFlan

Nov 28, 2012
One request from me.

Please, if the worse happens tonight, would people refrain from blubbing openly.

I cannot abide the sight of grown men and women wailing like pathetic weeners on TV.

There are people dying across the world and although tonight is critical from a football perspective we need to remember that losing the plot on national TV is unacceptable.

If you feel the need to blub please do this in the privacy of your own house. NOT on national TV.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Did you copy this from the BBS?

I'll blubb if I feel like it ithankyouverymuch. Such emotions are sometimes not easily withheld nor do I give a rats arse whether it embarasses you.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I haven't stopped crying for the last 24 hours, I don't imagine tonight is going to stop that.

RupertsFlan

Nov 28, 2012
Not from BBS - I refer you to an Easy10 post years back.

Pictures of fat people blubbing rubbed even more salt into the wounds - Newcastle fans I belive suffered from Sunderland fans for ages after their relegation.

Tears of joy will flow of course should we succeed.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
For being an eternal blubberer, i had my tearducts moved down my anus area to fight the embarrassment. Leak away it does in sorrow and upset of course, so i always have a slice of absorbant, marzipan-eaten battenburg down my undies and pressed into my wedge to suck up all the mordant spillages.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Good or bad. Take it like a man, stiff upper lip and all that.

It's not a time for soft shandy drinking Southerners, we have been through all sorts of adversity together as Albion fans, so show the world we have backbone and nerves of steel (eek). Once more unto the breach etc etc. Whatever happens we remain fans of the glorious chosen many to be Brighton and Hove Albion fans. Take pity on those less fortunate than us, especially Palace fans.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
For being an eternal blubberer, i had my tearducts moved down my anus area to fight the embarrassment. Leak away it does in sorrow and upset of course, so i always have a slice of absorbant, marzipan-eaten battenburg down my undies and pressed into my wedge to suck up all the mordant spillages.

What no Madeira MB ?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Only eagles will be crying.

Attachments

• Eagle cry.jpg
    Eagle cry.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 429

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I haven't stopped crying for the last 24 hours, I don't imagine tonight is going to stop that.

We lost a dear Albion friend prior to the Play off game in Cardiff. From the moment we won the penalty to the end of the game I just blubbed and blubbled and blubbed waterfalls, let it out I say, don't remember much of the game between those two points and a friends sister who comes along to northern away games (and Cardiff), just refers to me now as the man who wept...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here