Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dicks bar?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Always amazes me the queues to get into Dicks Bar pre-match when it's far easier (and usually quicker) just to go up to the concourse and have a beer :shrug:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Always amazes me the queues to get into Dicks Bar pre-match when it's far easier (and usually quicker) just to go up to the concourse and have a beer :shrug:

The opportunity to hang out with Liz Costa and Sara Watts, in the hope that just a tiny bit of their 'cool' will rub off on you? :blush:

rool

Jul 10, 2003

The constant popularity of it still amazes me, however, it has been bloody cold drinking on the concourses at times this season.

Oct 25, 2003

true, however for those with mates in different stands drinking in the concourses is a less attractive option

personally not that fussed about Dick's bar to be honest....it's ok but nothing special

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here