Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What should I do about my Painter & Decorator Tomorrow regarding the score?

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Guys
As per my Thread Friday you may know my Painter and Decorator is a Pikey Palace fan.

I want nothing more than a Brighton win tonight, however as per the game yesterday anything can happen.

If Brighton were to lose tonight I can’t bear the thought of him coming here tomorrow to gloat, however if we win I want to rub his face in it.

So my question is:
Do I ask for an agreement that whoever wins we don’t really say much about the game, because I really won’t be able to handle his gloating.

I really do hate Palace!!!

Thanks

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
That would be a pointless agreement. If we win you won't be able to resist gloating (I sincerely hope), and vice versa. No, better by far, to be optimistic and quietly confident and enjoy the banter. Wind him up today, secure in the knowledge that tomorrow you'll either be able to rub it in, or that you'll have to move home to avoid him in the morning....

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
If he's any good at his job, make an agreement to not discuss the outcome, but if we win make him a cuppa in a Brighton mug! If we don't win....oh wait, that's not an option

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
if we win just paint the score all over one of the walls he has not got to yet!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Tell him you've changed your mind and want every room painted in blue and white stripes and if he wants to be paid he's got to do all the work in an Albion shirt.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Simple really, if Albion win you gloat. If, and it won't happen, Palace win you spray several areas to be painted with furniture polish, every time he tries to paint it'll bubble and not adhere, giving him hours of unpaid extras trying to get the job finished. (This, ONLY if you have a price for the job not paying by the hour, of course) ** Another piece of proven worldly experience shared with the good folks of NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here