Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How is anyone expected to work today?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I'm trying I really am, but frankly I just can't find the enthusiasm to do any work today. Can't stop thinking about the game.

Oh Lord, it's going to be a long old day.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Im with you on that one, Im trying to decide how to get down to theg ame tonight? Drive from Crawley and do Racehill park and ride or have a couple of beers and get the train? Getting back to Ifield is a pain in the arse on the train though

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'm off today but have stupidly forgotten to take tomorrow morning off, if we win I shall just rock up to work straight from a night on the piss. :)

jameswestport

Sep 7, 2011
I'v to study for a law exam tomorrow, not going well to be honest. First thing i need to do it is get off this board ha

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Jesus, it's only 14 minutes since I last posted. S l o w e s t d a y e v e r

Brian Riggs

Aug 7, 2009
I agree, it's impossible to concentrate. It's like waiting to go to the dentist when you KNOW it's going to hurt or, back in my school days, going into a lesson when you've forgotten your homework knowing the slipper or cane will be coming your way. Horrible.

Maverick

Jun 1, 2011
You wait, the 90 minutes tonight will fly by!! you will home watching the recording of the triumph before you know it!

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
I booked today & tomorrow off... currently wearing out the carpet

Really need to go & change the brake disks & pads on my car done, but just probably going to head down the pub at lunchtime instead

RupertsFlan

Nov 28, 2012
Working from home today as I will be no use to man nor beast in an office environment. One of my colleagues suggested I attend a customer meeting this afternoon at 3pm in Hull.

He was politely informed that I would not be there.

Today is going to be agony. I just hope this evening that agony is followed by the ecstacy.

Please God we make it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Good supporters have the day off to prepare properly, the pubs need visiting all day prior to kick off!!!!!

Bloody JCLs sort yourselves out!! :ffsparr:

Someone has to keep the economy going you know whilst you Welshies swan around the country drinking :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here