Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Superstitions

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
So my now smelly black shirt and filthy white with dirt jumper are being worn again tonight. But I've found my old Wembley '83 official BHA sweatshirt that fits my Daughter. Unworn for 30 years can she wear it tonight? My Wife thinks not. Big decision.

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
STH that sits next to me brought a mid-match KitKat to the home game v Palace, forgot to eat it and has since brought it to every game thereafter, where obviously we have not lost since.
Sincerely hope he remembers to bring it tonight.
Hopefully it'll be four fingers to Wurzel......

:mad:

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Lucky pants with huge rip in them. Hopefully they have two games and two weeks to survive. In fact same outfit from top to bottom all season. Jeans are on their last legs and jumper displaying the stains of many a pie. The missus (Director of Operations) has turned them round in two days flat. But there is a cat among the pigeons. My two fellow STH's were praying for us to be playing on Sunday as both fly places today. On the four occasions that this happened through the season and only one of us has been there, we have never won. I am sick with worry!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Everytime i travel to the Amex for a game via Seaford (bus Eastbourne to Seaford then train from there to Falmer), we havent actually lost and it includes the 3-0 in March, so ill certainly be travelling that way again today.

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
Just been to to touch the goldstone as i did on Friday,seen my first Albion top and Albion player,all good omens:thumbsup:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Since I have worn my Shorts to the Albion(on some days far too cold & wet to wear them) we are undefeated.

The down side is that I cannot wear them tonight. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here