Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What'll the wurzel waffle?

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
What do you imagine Hollow way will offer his palace squad tonight as advice for taking on and taking out The Albion?
Early pressure to quiet our crowd, take any chance they get to test TK, bully Liam Bridcutt, dominate possession, pull Bridge wide then hit from the middle......?

What will he tell his lot to get them going?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Incoherent West Country drivel, accompanied by a toothless simpletons grin, and lots of upper body scratching !!
A bit like his one before the match last Thursday.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Roight (grins and nods for a while). We're ready. You're ready. This is why we play de game - it's why we love the game innit (continues inane grin) - for days like this.
Now you can freeze.... and regret it for the rest a your loife, or you can play the best football you've ever played. And I know which it's gonna be. It's gonna be the second one (grins and nods for a while).
I'm roight in I. 'cos I know my players. I know, that you're the best group of players I've ever worked with, and I know... that you're gonna stand up and be counted when it matters. And that's on the pitch.
And I can see, looking round this room now, that you know I'm roight.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Roight (grins and nods for a while). We're ready. You're ready. This is why we play de game - it's why we love the game innit (continues inane grin) - for days like this.
Now you can freeze.... and regret it for the rest a your loife, or you can play the best football you've ever played. And I know which it's gonna be. It's gonna be the second one (grins and nods for a while).
I'm roight in I. 'cos I know my players. I know, that you're the best group of players I've ever worked with, and I know... that you're gonna stand up and be counted when it matters. And that's on the pitch.
And I can see, looking round this room now, that you know I'm roight.

Splendid :bowdown:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
His team talk will be this:

"Give the ball to Wilf, Wilf run into the box and dive, Glenn make sure you score the penalty...... Glenn, Glenn, has anyone seen Glenn...." mad arm waving etc etc

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
What do you imagine Hollow way will offer his palace squad tonight as advice for taking on and taking out The Albion?

What will he tell his lot to get them going?

I've got a feeling his team talk may start like this....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here