Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

12 Hours To Go!!!!!!

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Well, this is it. It was written in the stars it would end this way.

What a roller coaster it's been. Personally, earlier in the year I thought we were by far the better team out of the two of us. We were looking so good back in December that I was convinced we were going straight up. You were being inconsistent and I hoped you would fade away into mid table mediocrity. Obviously not!

So Holloway arrived and the change for us has been stark. For me, he seems to have sucked the life out of us, we have often resorted to hoofing it up to the 4 or 5 attackers that we have ended up having on the pitch. At the same time, you started gaining some momentum and getting good results. Old Frank Spencer seems to have found his stride.

Having limped over the line, I thought Friday's game was good for us. I was pissed off in the first half but in the second I was pleased with how we came back into it. It is still all to play for tonight. I would have loved to take a lead down to the wonky place but it wasn't to be. But at least we are not behind. All the pressure is now on you. I think we will need to be strong in the first 20 mins and soak it up. If we can get through this period, I think it won't be as easy as you as you possibly think it will be. We will travel with no fear and we seem to have a great team spirit and hopefully that will prevail. If it doesn't, then I will be turned into Watford's biggest fan.....so we can do it all over again next year!

I haven't got a ticket for tonight so it will be the tele for me. I hope Braintree will be prepared for some celebrations tonight! Either that, or some serious drowning of sorrows! Up the Palace!

Well, this is it. It was written in the stars it would end this way.

What a roller coaster it's been. Personally, earlier in the year I thought we were by far the better team out of the two of us. We were looking so good back in December that I was convinced we were going straight up. You were being inconsistent and I hoped you would fade away into mid table mediocrity. Obviously not!

So Holloway arrived and the change for us has been stark. For me, he seems to have sucked the life out of us, we have often resorted to hoofing it up to the 4 or 5 attackers that we have ended up having on the pitch. At the same time, you started gaining some momentum and getting good results. Old Frank Spencer seems to have found his stride.

Having limped over the line, I thought Friday's game was good for us. I was pissed off in the first half but in the second I was pleased with how we came back into it. It is still all to play for tonight. I would have loved to take a lead down to the wonky place but it wasn't to be. But at least we are not behind. All the pressure is now on you. I think we will need to be strong in the first 20 mins and soak it up. If we can get through this period, I think it won't be as easy as you as you possibly think it will be. We will travel with no fear and we seem to have a great team spirit and hopefully that will prevail. If it doesn't, then I will be turned into Watford's biggest fan.....so we can do it all over again next year!

I haven't got a ticket for tonight so it will be the tele for me. I hope Braintree will be prepared for some celebrations tonight! Either that, or some serious drowning of sorrows! Up the Palace!

I don't like your team, but I have a feeling you are a decent chap.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
I don't like your team, but I have a feeling you are a decent chap.

Thank you. But I think today is not the day for giving out compliments! :smile: :tosser::tosser::lol:
(only kidding)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here