Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dilemma

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
I've been wearing my Vicente away shirt to home games ever since the Hull game, and we've done really well at home ever since, I want to wear my Home shirt tomorrow but I don't want to jinx anything. What should I do?!?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I always wear my away shirt at home and won't be changing tomorrow

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
my mate got a massive furry russian hat for christmas and wore it to every game - for which we remained unbeaten. on the day of the blackpool game, which was the first warmish day of the year he arrived right on kick off - WITHOUT the hat. i could not bring myself to talk to him or even look in his direction... he is of course now forgiven (but only just)

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I've been wearing my Vicente away shirt to home games ever since the Hull game, and we've done really well at home ever since, I want to wear my Home shirt tomorrow but I don't want to jinx anything. What should I do?!?

I've worn my away shirt to all home games since January except Leicester and we were shit on that day...I will be wearing green and black tonight!

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Don't change it, if you do you will create a negative energy, wear the away kit=positive thinking!, positive thinking creates positive energy!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

I apologise for being the voice of reason, but....

Whatever you wear tomorrow it's not going to affect the outcome of the match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here