Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why am I going to work tomorrow?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
If it wasn't clearly obvious why I was doing it, I'd be calling in sick. Actually have nothing scheduled to do, job order got cancelled, so will be just presentee-ing until about 4 when I'll 'go on lunch' and not return.

Did it for my last playoffs - Waterford/Finn Harps for the LOI Premier - and got away with but my manager then was a serious supporter of another LOI club and regularly bunked off for their games. Not the same this time around!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I'm taking a group of people to Scotland for a holiday, Currently in at a hotel in Penrith.... How can I call in sick and still get to the game?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I have an exam at 9:00am on Tuesday, even I'm questioning whether attending the match is madness or stupidity!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
thankfully i only have one job booked in for tomorrow, as my mind will be elsewhere for most of the day

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
If they don't understand, then no amount of explaining will enlighten them. If they do, the no explanation is necessary.

Good luck with it BTW

Thanks very much, hopefully a win tomorrow will spur me on also :thumbsup:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I finish nights at 7.15 tomorrow morning then off all week. This is fortunate because if we lose I would be in a less than gracious mood and might say something I regret to one of our more "challenging" customers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here