Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thought for tonight

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A thought for tonight.

If you have ever followed BHAFC in your life sing until you have no voice left. If you sat at Withdean for 12 years in the pissing rain. Sing until you have no voice left. If you went to Gillingham sing until you have no voice left. If you were at Hereford sing until you have no voice left. If you were at Wembley in 1983 sing until you have no voice left. If you were at Wembley in 1991 sing until you have no voice left. If you saw Ward in his prime sing until you have no voice left. If you saw Zamora in his prime sing until you have no voice left. If you were at the Millenium Stadium sing until you have no voice left. If you ever breathed and lived BHAFC for a day in your life sing until you have no voice left. Tomorrow is the big one and you can make a DIFFERENCE. Sing like it is your last day and we will prevail

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Is shouting allowed?

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
for once, im with you.

Sing until you have no voice left!!!!!!!!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=eYO1-gGWJyo&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DeYO 1-gGWJyo[/video]

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
No voice left? It's going to be oh so quiet near the end of the game.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
excited.gif monday.gif

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Agree

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
he's morphed into winston churchill

Yes. To remind us that there is a biggy on tomorrow, I think what we needed more than anything else was a Churchillian speech from someone widely regarded as "Mr NSC". That man is clearly Gareth, a man respected throughout the on line Albion community for his battling qualities following years, no DECADES of adversity. :bowdown:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Another inspiring rallying call.

And also, some context. If, for whatever reason, it all goes a bit pearshaped tomorrow night, keep it in perspective.

We AREN'T lucky to be here. We shouldn't just be happy to finish 4th. Bloom amd Poyet, primarily, have worked hard to get us here. We deserved to finish 4th. We deserve a one off game at the Amex with the prize on offer being Wembley.

But if we lose, we've not gone out of business. We haven't lost our home. Hope isn't lost. We're set up properly, professionally and we're only getting better. Ladies and Gents, we ARE f*ing brilliant.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
A thought for tonight.

If you have ever followed BHAFC in your life sing until you have no voice left. If you sat at Withdean for 12 years in the pissing rain. Sing until you have no voice left. If you went to Gillingham sing until you have no voice left. If you were at Hereford sing until you have no voice left. If you were at Wembley in 1983 sing until you have no voice left. If you were at Wembley in 1991 sing until you have no voice left. If you saw Ward in his prime sing until you have no voice left. If you saw Zamora in his prime sing until you have no voice left. If you were at the Millenium Stadium sing until you have no voice left. If you ever breathed and lived BHAFC for a day in your life sing until you have no voice left. Tomorrow is the big one and you can make a DIFFERENCE. Sing like it is your last day and we will prevail

How long did you spend on this? :thumbsup:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I've been working on my Will Smith impersonation, so nothing but semi-comedic rap in the North Stand from me tomorrow. My seatmate is Jazzy Jeff for the night and has tight-skinned and vacuous legs to bongo away on for a beat and a scratching whistle to cut it up when i take a breath between my childish family-friendly rhymes.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I thought it would be good for Uncle. They are signing.....excited..........Monday. No voice required. The stadium would be similar to a silent disco. :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes. To remind us that there is a biggy on tomorrow, I think what we needed more than anything else was a Churchillian speech from someone widely regarded as "Mr NSC". That man is clearly Gareth, a man respected throughout the on line Albion community for his battling qualities following years, no DECADES of adversity. :bowdown:

I love you. xx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here