Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seems surprising we have not sold out yet

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
There's another thread referring to Watford not selling out, but given that we did for the Wolves game, it seems surprising that we haven't sold out for tomorrow yet.

On TV? Evening game? Not wanting to take the kids?

Either way, if anyone (who's booked before) thinks they can't get a ticket, you can, get on there, it's our biggest game for years!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Only a few left in E1A now, get in there quick gentlemen (and ladies)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
There's another thread referring to Watford not selling out, but given that we did for the Wolves game, it seems surprising that we haven't sold out for tomorrow yet.

On TV? Evening game? Not wanting to take the kids?

Either way, if anyone (who's booked before) thinks they can't get a ticket, you can, get on there, it's our biggest game for years!
Not *that* surprising. Down to the logistics of selling 30,000 seats as opposed to the usual 2,000 seats I should think.

It'll be yet another crowd of comfortably over 28,000.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Watched the last 5-mins of the Watford game in the golf clubhouse at Hawkstone and a golf society from leicester there, it was heaven when the penalty was missed and then Watford scored as we all cheered ( 16 of us all mostly Brighton . They weren't impressed ..Knobs

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
I've got and adult and concession ST and have brought 2 more tickets for my other children for plenty of games this season but night games are a real problem for children and parents too in some cases. If it was a sat/sun we would not be having this conversation.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
I'm taking my youngest lad, normally he misses midweek games, no way I could let him miss this one.
I am taking my 8 year old along. She wouldn't miss this (neither would her mum). This may not happen again for years. (hopefully we will be established in the premier)

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Wanted to take both my nephews, but one is Liverpool fan and other a Chelsea fan, both flatly refused to come along.

MuppetMaestro

Apr 22, 2013
E1A starting to fill out, just out of curiosity what could the number of STH not being able to go ,for any reason, be? Could be a few seats gaping empty since there won't be enough time for the exchange to do its business. Then again can't be very many, if even a noticeable figure. Even if it is a Monday night in the rain.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
i would still take my children there if i had any even on a school night in the biggest important game for ages

Some parents are aware that it could go to extra time & penalties which would make it an extremely late night for schoolchildren.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here