Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has there ever been a normal Monday like this?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Normal? Are you sure you don't want to pick another adjective?

After Friday's game I was a lot less nervous about Monday but the nerves have kicked back in and especially after all the very arrogant and presumptive Wembley threads on here I'm now bricking it again.

On a good note...I lost my virginity on a Monday (no...not last Monday) so I'm taking that as a good omen. Don't forget to wear your lucky pants tomorrow.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It's still Sunday, so yes, all Mondays have been more normal.

D

Deleted User X18H

After Friday's game I was a lot less nervous about Monday but the nerves have kicked back in and especially after all the very arrogant and presumptive Wembley threads on here I'm now bricking it again.

On a good note...I lost my virginity on a Monday (no...not last Monday) so I'm taking that as a good omen. Don't forget to wear your lucky pants tomorrow.

Why are you being nice (ish) to me?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

ive had my lucky pants on for ages now,, getting itchy!!!!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
On a good note...I lost my virginity on a Monday (no...not last Monday) so I'm taking that as a good omen.
Does that mean we're going to get ****ed?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It's anything but normal! I honestly thought we'd win at Selhurst, 1-0 was my tip, giving us a nice cushion for Monday. Now it's a one-off Cup tie and anyone can win one of those. We're probably favourites, but then so were Man City ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here