Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London pubs Monday

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
For those of us exiles that can't make it... anyone doing a London pub again? Good venue?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Can't make it JB... always had problems midweek, will be at Wembley though!

Hollogram

May 10, 2013
For those of us exiles that can't make it... anyone doing a London pub again? Good venue?
[MENTION=17215]LondonBlue[/MENTION]. I am up for meeting up again. I didn't get by free beer off you on Friday :)
Mo0re central than Whitechapel would be good but the main thing is getting a bit of a crowd together again.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
@LondonBlue. I am up for meeting up again. I didn't get by free beer off you on Friday :)
Mo0re central than Whitechapel would be good but the main thing is getting a bit of a crowd together again.

I think most will be going to the game, but 6.15pm meet in the Porcupine outside Leicester Sq station and go from there?

bt25

May 7, 2013
Share your pain boys. Had a fall out with my boss over not letting me off. Working till 6:30 then up for meeting. Will be on my lonesome.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Share your pain boys. Had a fall out with my boss over not letting me off. Working till 6:30 then up for meeting. Will be on my lonesome.

No worries, get to the Porcupine... I'm going to look up some central pubs during the afternoon.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Proving difficult to get hold of them now, there is a couple of pubs on Long Acre in Covent Garden as back up.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Carlsberg Sports Bar booked... have a table, etc. from 7pm ... I'll be in the Porcupine pub outside Leicester Square station until about 6.45pm. Not sure how many will turn up but I have booked for up to 10 at the table although obviously more can come.

See you there!

Hollogram

May 10, 2013
Carlsberg Sports Bar booked... have a table, etc. from 7pm ... I'll be in the Porcupine pub outside Leicester Square station until about 6.45pm. Not sure how many will turn up but I have booked for up to 10 at the table although obviously more can come.

See you there!

[MENTION=17215]LondonBlue[/MENTION]. Nice one. I'll be there with two or three others (they are not really Brighton fans but will support us anyway). I'll try and get to the Porcupine too if I can leg it from work on time.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here