Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First 15 minutes tomorrow

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Now, it seems that if we get an early goal, more often than not we go on to give someone a bit of a pasting.

I think it is really important we come out flying tomorrow and not end up chasing a goal (or more) as we tend to get frustrated.

I would personally like to see us start with Barnes & Ulloa this time and use maybe Agdestein as a back up plan for the forward line on the bench.

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
This is the same with every game for us

Last win after conceding first - Doncaster at home last season
Last loss after scoring first - Blackpool away last season

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
A repeat of the wolves game would be good. We left it too close to the break on st Paddys day, don't think my nerves could take waiting that long for a goal.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I read that we are the only club in the league (this season) to not win a match from going behind (we always hear that one!), but we also haven't lost once going ahead - the doom merchants never mention that one.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We need to blow them out the water in the first 15

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
This is the same with every game for us

Last win after conceding first - Doncaster at home last season
Last loss after scoring first - Blackpool away last season

Was not aware of that 2nd stat.

I just hope we get off to a flyer or at least be up at half time anyway. Won't fancy us at all chasing a goal

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Think they'll come at us like a steam train tomorrow ,We need to watch the shirt pulling as Battenberg would've seen that on tv Friday night.

I hope Clattenberg also noted Jedinak using the elbow and forearm when he jumps for headers.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Think we can brake their hearts with an early goal.

An excellent point - IF , and I say if, we score first and in the opening 20 minutes I think it might be payback for the 5-0 spanking all those years ago.

In boxing terms Palace have a punchers chance but they will be coming to a place where only 6 weeks ago they received a 3-0 thumping and they are coming with a lesser team than in March. No Murray, and Williams and Zaha carrying injuries. Everything is in our favour and very rarely due the odds get upset.

Come on the Albion - I think it's our time :albion2:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I just hope Clackerberg realises that Jediak has got a dodgy barnet, and is actually nothing more than a dirty, poor man's Fellaini (hairstyle-wise) who needs an early yellow card to keep his incessant fouling in check.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here