Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pessimistic

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I know we are the better team, good at home while they are not the best away and they are missing their top scorer so why am I so bloody pessimistic about tomorrow?
Having just seen Watford and a refs decision nearly gift the game to Leicester I'm having visions of Zaha doing what he does best and conning the ref and the non stop grief that will come with it.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I know we are the better team, good at home while they are not the best away and they are missing their top scorer so why am I so bloody pessimistic about tomorrow?
Having just seen Watford and a refs decision nearly gift the game to Leicester I'm having visions of Zaha doing what he does best and conning the ref and the non stop grief that will come with it.

Because football often goes against expectation, the team on a losing streak being the ones to end a winning streak, the depleted team beating the one with a fully healthy squad, the part timers beating the pros, etc

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
For fark's ache!! There is only ONE thing going to happen tomorrow night - a BHA victory, followed by a mass pitch invasion and taunting of sobbing Palace fans. Anyone who thinks otherwise is quite frankly a f****ng idiot (excuse my French).

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

I'm Optimistic :cool:

Mr-N

Mar 31, 2012
A lot of people thought we'd get torn apart on St Patricks Day and the opposite happened.

No guarantees in Football.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London

its a lottery so lets hope we take our chances when we get them. The team I wanted to avoid was Watford not Palace they looked very strong today

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Because football often goes against expectation, the team on a losing streak being the ones to end a winning streak, the depleted team beating the one with a fully healthy squad, the part timers beating the pros, etc

That's just being realistic. Over 100 games we would come out on top, but 1 game has a greater chance of an upset.

We should win but we may not.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm dead confident we're going to win... no we're not... yes we are... no we're not... yes we are... no we're not... yes we are... no we're not... yes we are...

Oh my nerves!

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
The last time I was confident playing palace was the 1-3. Never again...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here