Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Monday

May 11, 2013
wow that game was amazing! deeney is betta than any of our players, gotta be honest. not sure if we should start tom in goal on monday. maybe ankregen, he never gets a chance in the big games! i still think palace will be on top of us most of the match tho.
no hate my opinion
charlie x

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Around a minute or so till banned

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
wow that game was amazing! deeney is betta than any of our players, gotta be honest. not sure if we should start tom in goal on monday. maybe ankregen, he never gets a chance in the big games! i still think palace will be on top of us most of the match tho.
no hate my opinion
charlie x

:wave:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
no hate my opinion
charlie x

You sir, are an idiot.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
no hate my opinion
charlie x
Deeney the jail bird scum you mean?

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
no hate my opinion
charlie x

No hate my opinion.

LOL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here