Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why have Watford not sold out?

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
I'm amazed its not a sell out for today's game, not like its a massive stadium. The ticket allocation should reflect this for The Final if they get there in my opinion

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Apparently no more tickets were for sale as of this morning, no matchday sales, 16K sold and only a few hundred unsold tickets.

AndyJD1611

Feb 4, 2012
Hassocks
It might be worth any Brighton fans with not many loyalty points to look into registering on Watford's ticketing website. IF we get to the final, we'll probably sell out our allocation, and I'm going to stick my neck out and say Watford won't judging by their attendances this season.

IF we get to the final AND sell out our allocation before a particular loyalty point bracket (i.e. 70 points) people who have missed out may be able to get a ticket for the Watford end.

I'm not sure how the process will work for the final (IF we get there), so I could be talking s**t. But thought I'd put it out there anyway!

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
It might be worth any Brighton fans with not many loyalty points to look into registering on Watford's ticketing website. IF we get to the final, we'll probably sell out our allocation, and I'm going to stick my neck out and say Watford won't judging by their attendances this season.

IF we get to the final AND sell out our allocation before a particular loyalty point bracket (i.e. 70 points) people who have missed out may be able to get a ticket for the Watford end.

I'm not sure how the process will work for the final (IF we get there), so I could be talking s**t. But thought I'd put it out there anyway!

top tip!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

IF we get to the final, I would be astounded if we sold out our 35K allocation without going to general sale to all with a 3 year booking history.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Why?

Because they are a two bob shower of sh...

They remind me of Reading.

ugh

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
WE have not even sold out yet - whats going on there. Should have sold out days ago

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
think op should think before he posts,ffs we havent even soldout???whos the tinpot club now

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
think op should think before he posts,ffs we havent even soldout???whos the tinpot club now

You can't even compare a Sunday lunchtime fixture to a Monday night for starters and the fact we will sell 80-90% more tickets throws your ill judged comment out of the water.for example Tunbridge Wells sold 11,000 for their recent trip to Wembely and Watford can't sell out.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
and you are??
we havent sold out our game ,and thats the reason we cant really diss others for not selling out,pretty simple really,like i said tinpot,

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
and you are??
we havent sold out our game ,and thats the reason we cant really diss others for not selling out,pretty simple really,like i said tinpot,

You think we are "tinpot" when we have the highest average attendance in the Championship and the tenth highest number of season ticket sales in the country? Please, you are embarrassing yourself.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
many of our fans are tinpot yes,i also think its very embarrassing we havent sold out,your point?
and i also am in the real world that just a few years ago,we werent selling withdean,,and if you want to get personal calling people morons(dont hide behind your keyboard).
Watford have a ave in the championship ,so sold over that,wheres the problem?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here