Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray (question)

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I don't think so, but if it's a suspected knee cruciate injury so he'll miss the start of the season surely.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Hope he's ok for the start of the season, I really don't wish him harm, he left for more money - fair enough. Who wouldn't in a similar position.

Not once has he celebrated against us.......

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Hope he's ok for the start of the season, I really don't wish him harm, he left for more money - fair enough. Who wouldn't in a similar position.

Not once has he celebrated against us.......

I agree, hope he misses second leg only because he is a very good player and could have come back to haunt us again. Speedy recovery after Mondays game.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I agree, hope he misses second leg only because he is a very good player and could have come back to haunt us again. Speedy recovery after Mondays game.

He was on crutches on Friday, and it looked nasty. It would be almost unheard of for him to be fit to play tomorrow.

I wish him a few days rest, and then a speedy recovery.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Why? He fell over and hurt his knee, its not like he had his leg snapped by a thug and will never play again is it.

Chants of I hope he's dead always do the job lol , I'm sure palace fans would have done the same if it was the other way round all just a bit of banter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here