Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Went to see a medium show yesterday

Sloughseagull

Apr 23, 2013
Slough
In Worthing and this guy picked me out of the audience and said my dad (who had passed on 3 years ago) had a message for me which was you are going to Wembley again just like we did in 83. Then the medium went onto say that he could see a team climbing the steps in green and black to lift a cup. Leicester vs BHA final anyone?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
In Worthing and this guy picked me out of the audience and said my dad (who had passed on 3 years ago) had a message for me which was you are going to Wembley again just like we did in 83. Then the medium went onto say that he could see a team climbing the steps in green and black to lift a cup. Leicester vs BHA final anyone?

Did your Brighton shirt give him a clue ?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Dude, seriously?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
What happens if we lose in the final? Your dad will not only be dead but he'll be a dead fibber!

Either way you should put the house on it..unless your dad was a well known prankster.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
did you by any chance, have to fill out a form before you attended for 'health and safety' reasons? you know name, address, dob, interests, dead relatives etc?

Sloughseagull

Apr 23, 2013
Slough
did you by any chance, have to fill out a form before you attended for 'health and safety' reasons? you know name, address, dob, interests, dead relatives etc?

Mate, I was dragged along by the wife, no forms no feck all. I sat there and was picked out by this bloke. I'm only telling you what was said. All I can say is if its all BS then we will find out or maybe we will come back to this thread Monday 27th May?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012

Some years ago I was in the audience for Colin Fry: passing Over which used to be on TV.

Before you were sent tickets you were " interviewed" by the production team who asked a lot of background questions about dead relatives, what they died of, who you were trying to get a message from etc. I told them NOWT.

The day of filming arrived, we were all queuing up outside and these researchers were going up and down the line checking names against faces and pulling some out of the queue and into another bit of the waiting area where they were made up with stage powder And suchlike.

When the general queue filed in to the studio these Pre selected people were already dotted around the auditorium and, surprise surprise, when Colin came out he was " drawn" to these individuals where he produced impressively accurate messages based on, no doubt, all the info they'd provided in the screening nterviews.

What a load of shit.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

I may be wrong but I don't think the teams climbs the steps in play off finals. :shrug: Isn't the trophy presented pitch side?

ps. I think it will be a Brighton v Watford final.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

Cheers for sharing that sloughseagull.
Wish some people would think before they send posts. We all know there are a huge amount of fraud "medium's" and wether you believe or not, show a little thought people, sloughseagull is talking and reminiscing about his dead father.

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
I don't know about you guys, but if I was doing a show in Worthing, a town in Sussex, located approximately ten miles from Brighton, I don't think I'd be telling the audience I could see a man in red & blue climbing the steps to receive a trophy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here