Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football League Paper team of the year

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
:bhasign:Football league paper have their team of the year today, Bridge,PIG, and Bridcutt all in,Liam Player of the Year,more players in than any other team(and none of the croyden rabble),I think they like us.Liam is apparently ""the Championships Xavi.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
:bhasign:Football league paper have their team of the year today, Bridge,PIG, and Bridcutt all in,Liam Player of the Year,more players in than any other team(and none of the croyden rabble),I think they like us.Liam is apparently ""the Championships Xavi.

Is this out today?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Yeah, out today, full team is PIg, Elmohamady, Hudson Morgan Bridge. Abdi Bo-yung Ince Bridcutt Ince Deeney Rhodes

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yeah, out today, full team is PIg, Elmohamady, Hudson Morgan Bridge. Abdi Bo-yung Ince Bridcutt Ince Deeney Rhodes

Haha. They seem to have forgotten about the league's top scorer, and unbelievably, the third best player in the world. Disgrace :lol:

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
Surely Murray's 30 goals should get him ahead of Rhodes,virtually unheard of nowadays(30 goals in a season).

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Most of that team seems fair, although I don't watch every team in the league week in week out for 90 minutes.

In my opinion I think Judas should be ahead of Rhodes and I'd put Vydra ahead of Deeney.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Seems fair enough team to me. Two key parts of the best defence in the league and the player of the year who protects them superbly.

Yeah I agree. Our defence has been absolutely superb this season and deserves recognition. I suppose the thing you could say about Rhodes is that he's scored goals in a very poor team... Personally I think Murray should be in it.

One thing I've learned from the PFA list and MotD is that players and ex-players seem to be awful judges of players contributions. Journo's seem to be far more knowledgeable.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Most of that team seems fair, although I don't watch every team in the league week in week out for 90 minutes.

In my opinion I think Judas should be ahead of Rhodes and I'd put Vydra ahead of Deeney.

From the sound of it, Vydra has been awful recently and Deeney now has as many goals as him. Would have been close though.

I would say that is why Zaha and Murray aren't in too. Their form has struggled recently from the sound of it.

We, on the other hand, have had a really good run this year so our players are on top form currently and more likely to be included. However, I do think they have all been amazing so hard to argue with their inclusion.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood

If you read the article the writer gives very good reasons for his choices. Chris Dunlavy's column is always worth a read & he seems to hold us in very high regard.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
It's obvious why Rhodes is ahead of Judas, he's injured! Zahaha is off to manure. Ince does appear to be omnipresent on a good day so yeah, I'd agree with that team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here