• might raise my clapping hands over my head and raise a decibel or two

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • im going large f££ing mental AC/DC.

Votes: 33 73.3%

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It is superb to listen and watch to what seems everyone in the whole ground now joining in to this great song at home games, but is it possible to raise the bar on this momentous occasion?

can you raise your game?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
And remember we've got the excellent opera singer there again.

The atmosphere is going to be the best you have ever experienced.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Will the opera singer be able to keep up with the crowd though :down:[/QUOTE

Better still she will sing it at the correct speed/tempo, can the crowd do the same and keep in time with her. I am sure this will be a night to remember and reminisce about for years to come

It would help if the words were scrolled down the TV screens karaoke style, I've suggested this to the club

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
I hope she realises that the lyrics to sing are "Derr-derr-de derr.... etc" and that TWO key changes become necessary mid-tune for male voices, because fans always instinctively start too high. No problem for a soprano voice though; she will sing it beautifully. Now, anyone wanting to see ALL the original words - plus a bit of SBTS history - can find it via the 'Articles' tab under the NSC logo at the top of this page.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I hope she realises that the lyrics to sing are "Derr-derr-de derr.... etc" and that TWO key changes become necessary mid-tune for male voices, because fans always instinctively start too high. No problem for a soprano voice though; she will sing it beautifully. Now, anyone wanting to see ALL the original words - plus a bit of SBTS history - can find it via the 'Articles' tab under the NSC logo at the top of this page.

http://www.northstandchat.com/content.php?113-Sussex

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Will the opera singer be able to keep up with the crowd though :down:

Yes, yes she will! The rendition will have been recorded at x10 speed & replayed on the night - with the opera singer doing a remarkable lip-sync job by speed-chewing a bit of Wrigley's Extra (Spearmint flavour, obviously). :thumbsup:

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
How about we record her singing and play it over the sound system for every game? That would be one way to sort out the Speed/lyrics problem.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
ps Does the 3rd poll option mean folk are going 'Bi' during the rendition? Hell's Bells. :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here