Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long can we keep the Amexican wave going tomorrow night?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
It is going to look amazing with us all in our replica shirts :thumbsup:
The only trouble is, I don't think I can start it from the WSU,
Is there any chance of the North stand starting it? please

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It will require the Palace fans to start it, as so far it's only been the England U21, and Wolves fans who've done so.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I know this is a poor fishing attempt but I would actually die of embarrassment if an actual mexican wave happened against Palace

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I know this is a poor fishing attempt but I would actually die of embarrassment if an actual mexican wave happened against Palace
A slight problem is, Wolves started it in the last game, so it was done for a laugh. There is the possibility of some people thinking it's a good idea. If someone tried to start it, start swearing (that's all I can think of).

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
The only place for a Mexican wave is a boring, pointless and meaningless end of the season clash. They have no place in important games what so ever.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Pointless and tinpot thing to do. So let Palace start if it happens as they are tinpot enough to do it.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
The only time I've joined in a Mexican wave was during the Gabon vs South Korea Olympic football match last summer. Mexican waves should be kept to Olympic football matches and England under 21 games.
But I like the term "Amexican" so the fishing trip wasn't entirely unsuccessful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here