Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will YOU be leaving early on Monday night?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Interested whether those who leave early for whatever reason are making special arrangements for Monday.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
nope i wont be leaving early to and sorry if you leave early you shouldnt get a ticket for final if we get there

Last edited:

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Probably. As I completely f#%ked up and have a short break with the good lady wife and will have to watch the game in a bar somewhere and could not possibly watch 28,000+ Albion fans running around The Amex screaming in delight. Oh well, if all goes to plan then at least I have the play off final weekend off. :bigwave:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I have, and will, leave early on certain evening games/likely results.

Monday? Till the death! And beers in the afterlife too.......

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Monday's game is a once in a generation, once in a lifetime moment. To potentially beat your fiercest rivals in front of a packed out home crowd for the chance to go to Wembley and gain promotion to the top table of English football. How many times has a Palace match meant SO much more than just 3 points and a chance to brag? The stakes are ludicrous and unless its a family emergency I can't understand why anyone could justify missing it, so you're home late and tired the next day, so what? It's a one off. Imagine a Buckley V Doncaster style 97th minute winner, or penalties. It fills me with dread to think of losing it but imagine being the bellend who leaves early and misses something like that. "Oh well, at least we got home on time for Newsnight." No. I'll walk home to Worthing if I have to, I'm not missing any of it.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Monday's game is a once in a generation, once in a lifetime moment. To potentially beat your fiercest rivals in front of a packed out home crowd for the chance to go to Wembley and gain promotion to the top table of English football. How many times has a Palace match meant SO much more than just 3 points and a chance to brag? The stakes are ludicrous and unless its a family emergency I can't understand why anyone could justify missing it, so you're home late and tired the next day, so what? It's a one off. Imagine a Buckley V Doncaster style 97th minute winner, or penalties. It fills me with dread to think of losing it but imagine being the bellend who leaves early and misses something like that. "Oh
well, at least we got home on time for Newsnight." No. I'll walk home to Worthing if I have to, I'm not missing any of it.
This
I've got a 3 hour round trip to pick my son up from school in Essex followed by another 3hour round trip after the game to take him back ready for school in the morning we'll be leaving when the last player has left the pitch as usual

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
your not proper fans if you leave early

the old frail gent that sat next to me last season left 15 minutes early,it took him that long to get to the buses before hoards of people showed up.He was in his 70th year of supporting the Albion.I think he has earned the right to leave whenever he likes.

dont judge people so easily Mark.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
the old frail gent that sat next to me last season left 15 minutes early,it took him that long to get to the buses before hoards of people showed up.He was in his 70th year of supporting the Albion.I think he has earned the right to leave whenever he likes.

dont judge people so easily Mark.
okay sorry mate i will not judge people

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here