Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have a laugh (and no doubt a few will) Roberto Martinez next England manager. ASAP.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
How he plays the game,tactics and style IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD for the English game. I don't know his budget but it can't be great compared to Spurs,Chelsea Man City etc. English football needs people like Martinez. :thumbsup:

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
How he plays the game,tactics and style IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD for the English game. I don't know his budget but it can't be great compared to Spurs,Chelsea Man City etc. English football needs people like Martinez. :thumbsup:

I think you need more tonic in your G&T's sir .

However : GUS FOR ENGLAND

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Why not,Martinez ? Wigan Athletic punching well above their weight,struggle for decent crowds. Without doubt well respected in the game.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He will be at Everton next season, Gus to Wigan ?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I can't see Gus going north of Watford,but as a England manager would you be opposed to Martinez ?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I can see him being one of very few managers capable of going to Everton and continuing to develop them further

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Why not HR for England, he's won an FA cup as well, or Steve Bruce, or Mick McCarthy....who else will get thrown into the mix?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well England are a bit like a Wigan of world football, so maybe not such a bad idea :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here