Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clara Oswald

1066gull

Just came to a huge theory about who she is. I will give you one clue.

"My name is Clara Oswald and I was born to save the Doctor"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 796

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
His daughter?

shaunslats

Mar 6, 2013
Magrathea

F*** me if that's true I will gladly worship steven moffat and start a new religion in his honour
sadly I think it wont be the case and the similar chair will be the dr who team getting bits and pieces out of storage to use in a new episode

1066gull

During series 4, head runner RTD planned to kill Jenny off but Stephen Moffat, who was writing the two parter in The Library at the time thought the character was a brilliant idea and asked to keep her alive.

Another clue is that Clara is CAL from The Library.

Another little girl who was born to save the Doctor. "4022 saved... No suriviors."

Feb 3, 2013
Look at the chair, look really hard. What do you see?

Well I looked at the picture for 20 minutes and still couldn't work the puzzle out. Looked at the top with some blonde bimbo reaching out then the brunette smiling in the one below and still nothing.

Is this one of those things you look at then someone appears and makes you jump?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Look at the chair, look really hard. What do you see?

Well I looked at the picture for 20 minutes and still couldn't work the puzzle out. Looked at the top with some blonde bimbo reaching out then the brunette smiling in the one below and still nothing.

Is this one of those things you look at then someone appears and makes you jump?

Same chair. ie same person sitting in it.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

Interesting, although I still think it's more likely to be stock re-usage, especially as it would be too interesting for this slightly less than top form series of Dr Who :)

edit: I also have a lasting hatred of the term 'Whovians' - did this image come from Gallifreybase or something?

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
My theory would be that she's been 'made' by the Great Intelligence and somehow spread throughout time, saving the Doctor - all to guide the Doctor into some sort of dastardly trap.

Whatever it is, next week is a must watch.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

1066 IS Clara

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
What I don't understand is WHO are all these children posting about Dr Who, some of them have made thousands of posts, don't they go to school

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here