Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 Club questions from a newbie!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I managed to snag a ticket into a Corporate box, so I'm just wondering is there still a smart dress criteria? i.e have to wear a collar and shoes (not trainers)?

Any idea what is included when I get there?

Cheers

ps I did try the search function but I couldn't find what I was looking for!

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
A box or 1901?

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
I managed to snag a ticket into a Corporate box, so I'm just wondering is there still a smart dress criteria? i.e have to wear a collar and shoes (not trainers)?

Any idea what is included when I get there?

Cheers

ps I did try the search function but I couldn't find what I was looking for!

If its a box then food ect if 1901 a programme!!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
ooo I don't know! It's 4 tickets and got told it's 1901, It's through a company who use it for entertaining clients etc. As it's after the end of the regular season they put the seats up for a silent auction the money going to the Rocking Horse charity. My bosses wife won two seats with her other colleague won the other two seats. She didn't have anyone to go with so my boss asked if I was interested!

I know they've got a space in Bennetts field, not sure whether the seast are in the West or south. I think they only got the season ticket this season, so maybe in the south?

I'll try and find out which it is! (box or 1901)

I believe that on Monday night it's compulsory to punch any Palace supporter found in the 1901 in the face.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
sounds like 1901 so theoretically smart casual (no colours) but cant think that rule will be applied on monday when the club are asking everyone to wear blue and white.

You get a free programme and half time tea or coffee in a paper cup but anything else you pay for.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
sounds like 1901 so theoretically smart casual (no colours) but cant think that rule will be applied on monday when the club are asking everyone to wear blue and white.

uou get a free programme and hal time tea or coffee in a paper cup but anything else you pay for.

Interesting theory on replica shirts for the 1901 on Monday

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Unless 1901 have had an email telling them that as a one-off football shirts are allowed, then assume they are not I'd say.

D

Deleted User X18H

Unless 1901 have had an email telling them that as a one-off football shirts are allowed, then assume they are not I'd say.

Au contraire. We have had and email telling us the dress code will be rigorously enforced probably after the shorts and matching espadrilles incident at the Wolves match.

My self and Malcolm will be wearing tweed in the Mayo Wynne Baxter. Look out for us at the Baccarat table

Last edited:

ada4bha

Jan 27, 2010
As mentioned above, replica shirts not permitted in 1901 lounges as usual BUT can be worn once you get to your seat.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
In answer to the OP it's a shirt with a collar, no sports gear, no sports shoes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here