Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whinging tits

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Sounds like the desperate clutching of excuses to justify their woeful shortcomings.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He winds them up...good

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
one of them said we were time wasting after 18 minutes and came for a draw. 18 mins? when we were tearing them apart and should have had 1 maybe 2 goals . clueless!

dont rise to it . class will rise through tomorrow

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
one of them said we were time wasting after 18 minutes and came for a draw. 18 mins? when we were tearing them apart and should have had 1 maybe 2 goals . clueless!

dont rise to it . class will rise through tomorrow

Probably thought he was time wasting because he didn't grab the ball and rush to hoof it up the field.

Albion Rob

Oh my word, they're so bloody thick. Why are they trying to work out how to swear at PIG in Polish? He's been in England for about seven years now. How do they think he gets by? Do they think Gus does a Polish team talk just for him?

Divs

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Whining about the penalties they should've had according to them every time we touched a ball it was a 'deffo pen'....not what the referee thought though.....not one of them mentioned Jedinak leading with his elbow all the time....they thought it was disgusting that there was abuse when Murray got hurt...(so did I) but then on page 5 of the thread..... they say of him (P.I.G.) I hope he sprains his wrist before Monday....double standards methinks....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The Polish swear word thing is just about the most Mickey Mouse thing I've ever seen on the BBS, and that's saying something. I find it quite hard to believe there are grown men eagerly scanning the Internet to find some nasty words to say to TK in his own language.

Some of them also seem to think he's crap, which is quite funny (surely no need to try & put him off then?). Poor Tomasz- I just hope he is able to COPE with hearing a bad word, in whichever language Palace fans manage to master by Monday. English would be a big leap for some of them.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
That's what happens when you inbreed, like them palace bunch.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Post #14 criticises him for putting his hands over his head to protect himself from coin throwing. :facepalm:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
The Polish swear word thing is just about the most Mickey Mouse thing I've ever seen on the BBS, and that's saying something. I find it quite hard to believe there are grown men eagerly scanning the Internet to find some nasty words to say to TK in his own language.

Some of them also seem to think he's crap, which is quite funny (surely no need to try & put him off then?). Poor Tomasz- I just hope he is able to COPE with hearing a bad word, in whichever language Palace fans manage to master by Monday. English would be a big leap for some of them.

I couldn't believe he managed to survive the terrible abuse he got in the second half at Selhurst. I mean he must be mentally strong to be able to deal with a few 10 and 12 year olds shouting abuse at you. It's a good thing he played some Champions League games, maybe at the likes of Galatasary, to get him used to the intimidation of Friday.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
What has he actually done? And as for swear words in Polish...

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Apparently, when we scored against them in March, he celebrated the goal. Outrageous behaviour. Clearly deserves all he gets!

Disgusting behaviour, no wonder they are so upset. It's not very sporting is it? We'd be better off with some goal music so that we know we've scored and can join in once the commentator gives us a clue as to who scored. Maybe he could just give the scorer's first name out and we'd have to shout out who we think it was?

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Apparently, when we scored against them in March, he celebrated the goal. Outrageous behaviour. Clearly deserves all he gets!

Hang the man! This is 2013 and we still have players that celebrate, something needs to be done...

Post #14 on that thread abuses PIG for holding his hands over his head when being pelted with coins, Get him out of English football!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Apparently, when we scored against them in March, he celebrated the goal.
Which one? Was it Ulloa's header, or was it David's sublime free-kick, or was it when we tore their team apart before Ulloa to volleyed home?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here