#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Or set fire to it with a flare :lolol:

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Didn't some palace fan brag about doing damage to the Amex last season only for it to be revealed he was lying?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Absolutely no way palace of all clubs can take the moral high ground about ripping seats out, after doing it at Watford, throwing them and hospitalising at least one of their own fans.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I don't understand why people feel the need to do stuff like that

Wish I'd ripped out my seat last night. The thing was permanently stuck in the up position meaning I had to stand the whole game.:rant:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
But isn't that where we have to be careful, the guys a fool, in my opinion, to destroy something for the sake of it. When Palace did this we were all over this site demanding that gallows were erected and people are hung, drawn and quartered for destroying OUR stadium. We wanted CCTV to identify people and the guilty parties hunted down.

Basically criminal damage and theft is the same whether it happens to you or someone else, whether that fan is Albion, Palace or even Arsenal!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Wish I'd ripped out my seat last night. The thing was permanently stuck in the up position meaning I had to stand the whole game.:rant:
Will your attendance signature include the play off games?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here