Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigan

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Can see them winning the FA cup to be honest! Espinoza looks quality, as well that Calum mcmanaman!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
17/2 at kickk off. Now down to 4/1

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Espinoza looks quality? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Bridge > Roberto Carlos > Painter > Mayo > Jamie Campbell (so pathetic he needs to be named in full) > Espinoza.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
If we go up we will hopefully be like them- decent football and just win the battle to stay up (except this year for them !)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If we go up we will hopefully be like them- decent football and just win the battle to stay up (except this year for them !)

This myth about their good football is so tiresome. Their defence is poor and they barely score goals. A team I would hate to emulate. They have been lucky to stay up for years. Very sick of that club now, time they went down. Twice

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Late lucky City goal unfortunately I feel

Ulloa's Soul Patch

The Cyclone!
Mar 5, 2013
Just above the chin.
This myth about their good football is so tiresome. Their defence is poor and they barely score goals. A team I would hate to emulate. They have been lucky to stay up for years. Very sick of that club now, time they went down. Twice

I agree with you mate, too long have they been holding on while not improving and only really trying when It matters.
When and IF we go up, I'd hope we end up like Swansea playing nice fluid football and siting comfortably mid-table

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Late lucky City goal unfortunately I feel

I hope so. Then the cameras cut to Dave Whelan crying in the stands. Would be TV gold, no question.

I agree with you mate, too long have they been holding on while not improving and only really trying when It matters.
When and IF we go up, I'd hope we end up like Swansea playing nice fluid football and siting comfortably mid-table

I hate the club. They have no redeeming feature at all. Lucky, boring, small, poorly supported, plodders at best. And survive on the last day because the club is well run and they get away with it. There is always a basketcase or three to save them. Hopefully not this time.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Get in. Knew I'd regret not having a cheeky fiver on them.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
My faith in the FA Cup has been restored. Happy Days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here