Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watching the game in Smugglers last night ........

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
There was about 6 Palace in there getting lairier and singing Palace songs from second half onwards. Do you think they got ;

a/ confronted and dealt with by Brighton

b/ soaked with beer

c/ fingerblasted

d/ away with it and walked out with no issues at all

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
From an adult common decency point of view I trust it was d) so long as the Brighton fans were also having a sing along too.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
d, I would hope.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Anything other than D shows what a bunch of morons would drink in there ! This is football not war !

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I was in there too. Thought they actually boosted the atmosphere a bit, were very lively. They were right next to us and were actually very friendly when my mates were chatting to them at half time.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
I reckon this happened..

pub.jpg

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I was in there too. Thought they actually boosted the atmosphere a bit, were very lively. They were right next to us and were actually very friendly when my mates were chatting to them at half time.

Did you treat them like the Geordie on that Paul Whitehouse sketch?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Anything other than option A would be an outrage

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Are you going to tell us? For what it's worth I'm guessing finger blasting.

yep it was d/ ???

I couldnt believe it, the moment they started singing sarf londaan lalala, I thought security or bha or beer or :safeway: would have been on em pronto but nope none of that.

They'll be larging it up today I bet

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
yep it was d/ ???

I couldnt believe it, the moment they started singing sarf londaan lalala, I thought security or bha or beer or :safeway: would have been on em pronto but nope none of that.

They'll be larging it up today I bet

Football fans behave in a civilised manner shocker. The reason they got no abuse is that it is very easy to be a keyboard warrior and much harder to back that up toe to toe with someone.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The reason they got no abuse is that it is very easy to be a keyboard warrior and much harder to back that up toe to toe with someone.
No, the reason they got no abuse is that the Brighton fans in the pub weren't knuckle dragging *****. You make it sound like the people in there weren't man enough to back up keyboard warrior crap, but I rather hope they were just normal, decent people.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No, the reason they got no abuse is that the Brighton fans in the pub weren't knuckle dragging *****. You make it sound like the people in there weren't man enough to back up keyboard warrior crap, but I rather hope they were just normal, decent people.

er, that was exactly the point I was making.

Jan 30, 2008
There was about 6 Palace in there getting lairier and singing Palace songs from second half onwards. Do you think they got ;

a/ confronted and dealt with by Brighton

b/ soaked with beer

c/ fingerblasted

d/ away with it and walked out with no issues at all
GOT TO BE A ,ANY SELF RESPECTING BRIGHTON WOULDN'T STAND FOR IT
regards
DR

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

You omitted this vital point of my post. Please quote the whole post I make in future.

" Football fans behave in a civilised manner shocker. "

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
GOT TO BE A ,ANY SELF RESPECTING BRIGHTON WOULDN'T STAND FOR IT
regards
DR

This is why DR football is generally regarded as the last bastion of the braindead and regarded with contempt by a lot of society. In any other sport people , even feirce rivals sit in the same stand without fear of having their head battered in if they support another team. That is why football is a dinosaur as the rest of the World has moved on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here