Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abide with Me

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
It's got me thinking...it would be great to have the opera singer return on Monday night for another rendition of Sussex by the sea.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Don't understand the obsession with ****ing opera singers, leave it to the fans, job done. Same on Monday too, just leave it to the fans.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Don't understand the obsession with ****ing opera singers, leave it to the fans, job done. Same on Monday too, just leave it to the fans.

The female opera singer really improved the pre-match atmosphere. She received a fantastic reaction from the crowd. Most posters on the thread about her were positive. I don't understand your antipathy towards it. Seems like its just that you don't like opera.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
The female opera singer really improved the pre-match atmosphere. She received a fantastic reaction from the crowd. Most posters on the thread about her were positive. I don't understand your antipathy towards it. Seems like its just that you don't like opera.
Yes, I realise I'm in a minority but it just sounded like screeching to me and I'll be staying in the concourse if she is on again on Monday.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great news on the opera singer, she really got the crowd going last time

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Did a concert with the tenor from that group last year! True story

I did a concert with all four of them, in the Royal Albert Hall, last Christmas... can't say I was overly impressed either then or with today's effort.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here