Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How nervous are you ?

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
About a 2.5 at the moment. Not as bad as before Friday's game.
But it'll go up to about 19 come 7.30 on Monday.

A nice early goal please to settle the stomach!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Have total confidence we will win

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I was really nervous yesterday as I was dreading the possibility of 3-0 or similar. (Especially when I thought Buckley was going to get a red!)

Now I think we have a great chance. :)

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Yesterday 10 all day and all of last week but today about a 3 I would say and that is all down to how well the Albion team dealt with yesterday's match.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Yesterday was pure hell. After being supremely confident last week I was a wreck all day. I think we'll do the job on Monday but don't want to get cocky, currently a 5!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I feel entirely cool at the minute. The way we played last night and how generally poor they were gives me great hope for Monday. They might have a sly masterplan up their cigarette smoke and staffordshire bull terrier slobbered sleeves, but last night said they didn't really know what they were doing. I imagined the pre-match advice is about being brave and plucky and doing what they can, but having no method. This'll be their downfall. By being led by a general dunderhead.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Never felt so confident, the same as I was at selhurst last night it's not arrogance just a belief that we've got a very good side at the mOment but if it does go tits up Monday so what roll on another great season in the championship next year where I'm sure we'll be pushing for a top 2 finish

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
10. Eek.

It's just the way I am. Until this is resolved I am just in a state of permanent anxiety.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here