Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Match report on new web site

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Thanks for the link. Brilliant screen capture of Bridcutt's wink!

As much as I am a fan of Lua Lua, I'm surprised by the view that he put Palace on the back foot as I thought he struggled to get into the game. Opinion aside, very well written article that captures the emotions of being a fan this week. Oh, and I had no idea that 'obstreperous' was a word! Every day is indeed a school day.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
Thanks for the link. Brilliant screen capture of Bridcutt's wink!

As much as I am a fan of Lua Lua, I'm surprised by the view that he put Palace on the back foot as I thought he struggled to get into the game. Opinion aside, very well written article that captures the emotions of being a fan this week. Oh, and I had no idea that 'obstreperous' was a word! Every day is indeed a school day.

Thanks for the comments. I confess that the screen capture was from NSC! I think your right about Kaz. He did ok - but i was expecting him to do a bit more against tired legs. Have to give credit to Ward i guess

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Great report thanks.

(and sorry to be pedantic but "fifteen minutes to go the nerves just grew and grew and despite the expectation my pensiveness was all consuming" - Dreamily or wistfully thoughtful? I think apprehension would've been far more apposite!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here