Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank Lampard

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5696558 said:
203 goals now! Breaking your clubs goal scoring record from midfield is a simply fantastic achievement. Well done Frank!

:bowdown:

Great player, great ambassador to the English game... just an all round decent chappy.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
10 seasons on the bounce now as well that he's got to double figures.

Feb 3, 2013
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5696558 said:
203 goals now! Breaking your clubs goal scoring record from midfield is a simply fantastic achievement. Well done Frank!

Not so good if half were penalties.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Without wishing to be mean spirited, I can't be the only one who doesn't give a toss what Frank Lampard does.

Chelsea. Meh.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Without wishing to be mean spirited, I can't be the only one who doesn't give a toss what Frank Lampard does.

Chelsea. Meh.

Strange isn't it, when people start with diatribe like 'without meaning to be mean spirited', 'don't mean to be insulting but...' tend to then go on and do exactly that.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Great achievement, fantastic player.

Sadly, football being football, it won't be long before the usual 'It's all deflections/penalties' bitterness surfaces. Usually from Liverpool fans if you dare suggest that Steve G isn't the new Jesus.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Great achievement, fantastic player.

Sadly, football being football, it won't be long before the usual 'It's all deflections/penalties' bitterness surfaces. Usually from Liverpool fans if you dare suggest that Steve G isn't the new Jesus.

You usually find it comes from people that really have no idea about football and don't know how to recognise an achievement of another club and/or player.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
My granny could have scored that many with the players in front of him and out wide. Such is their penetration into and domination of the oppo box, perhaps she might have scored more tbf :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here