Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blessings My Children

May 10, 2013
On behalf of myself and the verger and Mrs Prodworthy of the flower arranging committee, we'd all like to wish you blessings and good luck in your struggle to overcome the evil (and dirty) forces of Palace.

Yea though we all be Watford supporters, we will be lighting candles and summoning all the saints to ask that you succeed in crushing Palace on Monday. Already the good lord has answered our prayers and verily smote Murray and Zaha with righteous fury!

May Holloway be disgraced and put to shame. May the Palace hordes be turned back in dismay! May they be like chaff before the wind! May Speroni's hands be weak and slippery!

You may wonder, why, as a man of the cloth, I am so worried about Palace not succeeding in their wicked endeavours. Perhaps a comparison of the photos below may explain.

Ian_Holloway_280x39_862655a.jpg
170px-Codex_Gigas_devil.jpg

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
On behalf of myself and the verger and Mrs Prodworthy of the flower arranging committee, we'd all like to wish you blessings and good luck in your struggle to overcome the evil (and dirty) forces of Palace.

Yea though we all be Watford supporters, we will be lighting candles and summoning all the saints to ask that you succeed in crushing Palace on Monday. Already the good lord has answered our prayers and verily smote Murray and Zaha with righteous fury!

May Holloway disgraced and put to shame. May the Palace hordes be turned back in dismay! May they be like chaff before the wind! May Speroni's hands be weak and slippery!

You may wonder, why, as a man of the cloth, I am so worried about Palace not succeeding in their wicked endeavours. Perhaps a comparison of the photos below may explain.

Bless you father and my warmest thanks for your wise words. Good luck against Leicester. Although Nigel Pearson is not the devil he is a particularly annoying twunt, I hope his sabbath is ruined tomorrow.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
opening post of the year?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

May Holloway be disgraced and put to shame. May the Palace hordes be turned back in dismay! May they be like chaff before the wind! May Speroni's hands be weak and slippery!

:lolol: welcome reverend.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Another Rev? or are you returning?

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Reverend, if it be true that Lucifer is near, we will be strong and repel him with the aid of Harvey's holy water. Otherwise, feel free to send a plague of hornets and/or Elton John.

Dandyman

In London village.
Blessings and salutations, your Reverence.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the Seagull through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And we will strike down upon the
Palarse with great vengeance and furious anger as they attempt to poison and destroy our brothers. And they will know our name is the Albion when we lay our vengeance upon them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here