Lawrenson and Ince on Football Focus

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have both predicted Albion will get promoted from the playoffs :thumbsup:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
We can let the pundits think what they want but we need to remember there is still a long way to go. We haven't won anything yet. I was cringing last night at the going to Wembley songs. Just the sort of thing that Palace would love to remind us of for years if we lose on Monday.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Also I notice Lawrenson is linking himself with us now we're on the up.

There has been a clip with Lawrenson going back a few years where he talks quite warmly about Brighton but don't let that stop you perpetuating the myth.
He was also at the Amex on Football Focus when we played our first League game against Doncaster, speaking about how well we had done.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
There has been a clip with Lawrenson going back a few years where he talks quite warmly about Brighton but don't let that stop you perpetuating the myth.
He was also at the Amex on Football Focus when we played our first League game against Doncaster, speaking about how well we had done.

This. He spoke warmly about Brighton in his autobiography in the 1980s as well and in Spencer Vignes' 'A Few Good Men' book in the 2000s.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Spoilsport.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
We can let the pundits think what they want but we need to remember there is still a long way to go. We haven't won anything yet. I was cringing last night at the going to Wembley songs. Just the sort of thing that Palace would love to remind us of for years if we lose on Monday.

Just hav this gut feeling it will go down to penalties

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world

Wise words mate,football does have the habit of biting your arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here