Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Be careful Monday night......

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Young Ultra's are getting tough... Biggest firm we have had in years, Weed s*** a brick, even the old bill were s***ting it.Was it pre planned as i have never seen such a following of nutters at Palace. No HF involved all hardcore palace and when they called it on the weed s*** their pants. not normally get involved in ag but against the weed it has to be done

Wernt so happy clappy when they got confrontedby a massive mob of Palace by the Victory club pre game, they melted and were asking for police protection pre Game. where did all the palace lads come from at Norwood Junction was quite scarey and the weed melted in their pants yet again.
bubblewrap

id got a train after the game. got off at thornton heath and had the same thing 5 brighton boys wanted to give it... i gave as good as i i got im with you mate there big boys when theres 5 on 1 but one on one and they s*** it pm me mate im in your corner
smokey88
Evidently they are meeting at the station....help.lock up your daughters,hide they're coming to sack the town....:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Low life twats of the highest order

I am sure the Pink Fairy will give us a running commentary on what happened as he is the sage of all football violence these days

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
is the answer pink?

SingitLoud

Dec 4, 2012
Hove
Que ?

Young Ultra's are getting tough... Biggest firm we have had in years, Weed s*** a brick, even the old bill were s***ting it.Was it pre planned as i have never seen such a following of nutters at Palace. No HF involved all hardcore palace and when they called it on the weed s*** their pants. not normally get involved in ag but against the weed it has to be done

Wernt so happy clappy when they got confrontedby a massive mob of Palace by the Victory club pre game, they melted and were asking for police protection pre Game. where did all the palace lads come from at Norwood Junction was quite scarey and the weed melted in their pants yet again.
bubblewrap

id got a train after the game. got off at thornton heath and had the same thing 5 brighton boys wanted to give it... i gave as good as i i got im with you mate there big boys when theres 5 on 1 but one on one and they s*** it pm me mate im in your corner
smokey88
Evidently they are meeting at the station....help.lock up your daughters,hide they're coming to sack the town....:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Who's who here exactly ?

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011

bubblewrap

smokey88

Got a Russian translator on the case.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Arthur Waite stand must have been a bit wiffy with all those skid marks.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Hmmmmmmmmmmm sure they will all be billy big bollocks as they pull in to Brighton Station on Monday Night.........They really do make it worse for Chrystal palaces decent fans and season ticket holders who will be coming on Monday.....Gather he was one of the brave one's who was luzzing glasses.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I've done the translation and basically it's an ad for Sainsbury's Homebase
deals of the week.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills