Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North stand North Stand give us a song

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Request to the North Stand lads to give us lots of the "We Love You" chant on Monday.

This has to be the best chant to get the whole Amex going. Less of Albiiiion, We're the North Stand, West Stand, East Stand.

We love you,we love you,we love you and everywhere we'll follow, we'll follow, we'll follow, cuz we support the Brighton, the Brighton, the Brighton, and that's the way we like it,we like it , We like it ,Ohhhhhhwhoooooo,ohhhhhhhwhooo ooo!

Come on, lead the way North Stand, pick the infectious chants that get everyone joining in and set the Amex crowd alight.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
not this shite again. I know I said in a previous thread about people moaning about songs but this has been done to death. Plenty of other songs to sing, rightly or wrongly this is associated to Palace.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
We're F***ing Brilliant will be ringing around the stadium for the entire game after we take an early lead and demolish Palace.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
That is the worst football chant in history.... do you want us to have clappers like Leicester as well, then we can really look tin-pot

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
How about we sign 'Who's that lad from Argentina'

Signing it? Now that would be novel. Likely to sound better sung, I suspect :lolol:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
So what chants do you think really gets the crowd going?

Top 10 chants for Monday?

I've got better things to do than sit here and list 10 songs. Just saying trying to resurrect a song that divides opinion isn't the way to go. Us trying to sing it against Palace would be embarrassing.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Request to the North Stand lads to give us lots of the "We Love You" chant on Monday.

This has to be the best chant to get the whole Amex going. Less of Albiiiion, We're the North Stand, West Stand, East Stand.

We love you,we love you,we love you and everywhere we'll follow, we'll follow, we'll follow, cuz we support the Brighton, the Brighton, the Brighton, and that's the way we like it,we like it , We like it ,Ohhhhhhwhoooooo,ohhhhhhhwhooo ooo!

Come on, lead the way North Stand, pick the infectious chants that get everyone joining in and set the Amex crowd alight.

Please no

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Even after the 100th time?

Yup. Don't care how many times we sing it if it even makes a minute contribution to Leo scoring on Monday night. :albion:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here