Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The abuse of Murray when he was injured was disgusting

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Those of you who abused him should be ashamed of yourselves. Cretins! The guy was clearly in pain and all you can do is shout insults at him.

He's a footballer doing his job. He's injured, You abuse him. Idiots.

Made me embarrassed to be an Albion fan.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Those of you who abused him should be ashamed of yourselves. Cretins! The guy was clearly in pain and all you can do is shout insults at him.

Are you forgetting he is an absolute google?

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage

Pipe down, it wasn't the classiest thing to do, I agree but then again this was a derby game with a lot riding on it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

I'm sure 20K a week for sitting at home will soften the blow. Nice work if you can get it.

He's hardly got a hard existence, and it's not as if the injury is life threatening.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There is always going to be a mix of reactions when Murray goes down in the box, against us, looking like he'd been shot. That's football.

Fortunately, and quite correctly I think, there seemed to be near universal applause for him as he left the pitch on a stretcher.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I was pissed and had literally no idea he was badly injured. It looked like nothing to me, hence the chant. Sure many others thought it was nothing.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If anything I found it rather ironic. One of palaces highest paid players, a new deal, maybe even a step up to the prem, more likely a move than with palace. Then that happens. Karma. So while I didnt abuse I did have a chuckle.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Says the man who, just last week, was making excuses for pedophiles? Do me a favour!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here