Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Park the bus

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Can Holloway park the bus to play for pens........

Not sure he could as he is too attack minded.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
I dont think either manager will want pens, I can see a very high tempo game coming up... first 15-20 mins will decide the result!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No chance. Zaha and Bolasie both unleashed and they'll pile forward looking for an early goal.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I was very surprised they did not go for it in the 1st 15 minutes last night, I thought we would be totally under the cosh.

They have no choice but to try and blitz us on Monday so it should be a sensational game with total attacking football.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I don't think parking the bus is something Holloway has ever done. Even when taking Blackpool to Old Trafford he went for it and lost 4-2 (I think) in the end. It should be a good open game but first goal is crucial given how we don't comeback from behind or let leads slip often.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I disagree with most and think that Hollowhead will try to park the bus and rely on a quick breakaway from Zaha or Bolasie to feed Philips the chance in the 6 yd box.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I can't see bus parking being an option. That requires them to fall back and guard the final third, giving us the option of moving the ball around a lot more. The way they tried to snuff us last night involves chasing every ball like terriers, regardless of where it is on the pitch. I expect more of the same. They'll try and ullify our passing game by giving us no time at all on the ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here