-------------------Ulloa--------------------

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Vicente in for 'barndoor' Hammond would be the only change I would make

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Agree, but thought orlandi was quality yesterday so would be harsh to drop him.

Picked up a knock yesterday, don't know whether he'll be fit or not. Agree he was good though, although I think he is even better playing central. I might even be tempted to drop Hammond from that team and play the same team that beat Palace last time- but I doubt Gus will play that offensively.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Vicente in for 'barndoor' Hammond would be the only change I would make

This would be the same Hammond who has been the most improved player over the past few games and holds the team together in midfield alongside Bridcutt. I would like to see Vicente come on late in the game but hope that the result will be established by then so he wont be needed.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
This would be the same Hammond who has been the most improved player over the past few games and holds the team together in midfield alongside Bridcutt. I would like to see Vicente come on late in the game but hope that the result will be established by then so he wont be needed.

I did initially think that Vicente could come on around the hour if we needed a result, but I reckon he would tear Palarse apart on their showing yesterday. Hammond is good in centre midfield, but lacked the incision needed, and as we are at home on Monday, I'd like us to put on a show rather than playing a wee bit too safe

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I could see crofts starting instead of Hammond.

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
Hammond is constantly our most attacking centre midfielder hence why he keeps getting into great positions but he can't finish for toffee. It's the lack of goals from central areas that have cost us not going up automatically .

robynsdad

Jan 29, 2012
would rather see Barnes start than Vicente
Always liked Barnes, but still can't believe I just wrote that!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
-----------Kuszczak-----------
Lualua--Lualua--Lualua-Lualua
--Lualua--Lualua--Lualua--
--Lualua--Lualua--Lualua--

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Hammond is constantly our most attacking centre midfielder hence why he keeps getting into great positions but he can't finish for toffee. It's the lack of goals from central areas that have cost us not going up automatically .

Erm no it's not.

Our four missed penalties cost us 6 points.

Hammond been very good recently. Id play the same team as yesterday. Lua Lua on a bit earlier though for Hammond.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Has to be the same team. Why would we drop Orlandi, the player with the most assists in our team? Mental

Depends on his knock last night - do we risk playing him on Monday if not entirely fit, bearing in mind we may have need of him thereafter, or do we rest him and bring Vicente/KLL in so that Orlandi can rest in preparation either for a late sub appearance or the other thing...

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Erm no it's not.

Our four missed penalties cost us 6 points.

Hammond been very good recently. Id play the same team as yesterday. Lua Lua on a bit earlier though for Hammond.
i didnt think lua lua played that well when he came on yesterday and i wouldnt start him on monday i would stick with the same team as yesterday

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Poyet says Orlandi was withdrawn through tiredness so presumably will be fine for Monday. LuaLua didn't really threaten when he came on so I would keep him on the bench and start with the team we did last night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here