Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha out!!! Murray out..

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
Well looks like murray for sure, Zaha well he looked like his ankle was giving him jip last night, that leaves the fox in the box Phillips...can be dangerous for us. this being said we are favourites for monday, (is that a good or bad thing) did Gus go for a draw last night!!! its all to play for but i hope we don't lose our nerve.
At home we have been very solid, when Palarse come down i think they will really go for it in the 1st half but if we hold our nerve grab that early goal controll the game i believe we will snuff out palarse, on home ground with 30.000 behind the team its gonna be good, palarse will fancy there chances, just little nibble from their forum below..

Pressure is off now. There wil be 30,000 twats at the Amex on Monday with their inflatables, jester hats, foam hands and the like expecting their 3rd choice team to walk it.

The longer we keep them out, the more nervous they will get and the sooner they will turn on the team or piss off home:tosser:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Think Gus went for a clean sheet last night.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Pressure is off now. There wil be 30,000 twats at the Amex on Monday with their inflatables, jester hats, foam hands and the like expecting their 3rd choice team to walk it.

The longer we keep them out, the more nervous they will get and the sooner they will turn on the team or piss off home:tosser:

Turn on the team???? Doesn't know much about us does he?
I hope we slaughter them (again)

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
IMHO i think i would rather be underdogs than favourites, and then play them off the pitch with 3 goals...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
IMHO i think i would rather be underdogs than favourites, and then play them off the pitch with 3 goals...

advantage of being underdogs v favorites all comes down to general mental state of players. Do you think Gus ever see's himself as the underdog? no.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well looks like murray for sure, Zaha well he looked like his ankle was giving him jip last night
If his ankle was dodgy he'd have been off the pitch with it wrapped in ice. I imagine Murray will be the only one missing on Monday.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I think the biggest threat will come from that little welsh bloke hobbling off. Bolasie came on and seemed to have a point to prove.

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
we were in control for the majority of the game and we had the majority of good chances - a very good first leg game. any decent manager would want to makes sure his team gives little away (and maybe grab a goal) in a game like this - well done gus and the boys, i'm proud of you all

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here