Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holloway Bites

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
They bought him in to hospitality about 7.15 and we welcomed him with a chorus of "who are ya". He said something about us bring on shandy, then when he'd finished he came over and hissed "I'd like to see Gus Poyet do that at the Amex"
Sorry 'Holly' I wouldn't, 30 mins before any game, let alone the biggest game of the season, should the manager get on the mic and announce his team to supporters (many of whom had been drinking)
Would Fergie or Wenger do it?
Somehow I doubt it.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
They bought him in to hospitality about 7.15 and we welcomed him with a chorus of "who are ya". He said something about us bring on shandy, then when he'd finished he came over and hissed "I'd like to see Gus Poyet do that at the Amex"
Sorry 'Holly' I wouldn't, 30 mins before any game, let alone the biggest game of the season, should the manager get on the mic and announce his team to supporters (many of whom had been drinking)
Somehow I doubt it.

I love it...... How Mickey Mouse! Have they not got any ex-players who want to be associated with the club?

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Somehow I doubt it.

What ??

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Somehow I doubt it.

Sorry that should read being on shandy.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Did he announce the team in goal scorer style?

Wurzel - In goal No. 1 Julian...
Corporates (in chorus) - Sppperrroooonnniiiiii

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
He's in a class of his very, very own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills