Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gamesmenship/cheating

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
awful lot of shirt pulling and general grappling going on..........upson and hammond major culprits.......we will need to leave that out on monday , wouldn't want the tie decided by a pointless penalty , can see why palace fans were moaning about the ref.......orlandi lucky not to get pen against him when koosh parried the ball on to his hands........glad it's a different ref on monday.....no"squaring up" issues.:ascarf:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I think they made too much of it on telly TBH. Watch any Premier league game and there's loads of shirt pulling at corners, they don't even mention it on commentary. Last night was nothing out of the ordinary, refs just don't give pens for it, and they're not about to start this late in the season

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Watching it back, you could say Jedinak deserved a second yellow as well. Raised his arms in 3/4 challenges, didn't think any of their penalty claims were particularly justified.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Christ! Game of opinions i guess but their defence was all over ulloa, arms wrapped round him every single time, shirt pulling etc. It seems to be the norm

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
yeh.......the jedinak comment is spot on.....leads with the elbow a lot .....clattered len and barnsey........the main point of my comment was that i'm glad we have a different ref for monday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here