Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wembley,,,,,

Vegas78

Dec 4, 2012
South London
You are probably right, and it's hard for me to admit that you have a very competent team, and I doubt we will beat you at the Amex, but singing Wembley at Selhurst might ( just might ) come back to bite you in the backside.

Just saying.

Vegas78

Dec 4, 2012
South London
Some front? You lot were at home & put Lua Lua's cousin on the bench? Punting the ball up to Murray, kick & run? You were absolute shite tonight, may well be H/T but you are in for a rude awakening on Monday lad :)

Maybe, we have played awful for the last 6 weeks, and you destroyed us at the Amex. As much as I hate Brighton I do have a tiny bit of respect how far u have come but you should never take these kind of games for granted.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
It's bound to go to penalties. Not having Murray might cost you. There's more twists and turns to come yet...

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The OP has a point. I'd rather we wound our neck in until the job was done. I've got a Palace supporting work colleague who has been baiting me ever since they passed us in the league earlier in the season and all through the run-in I've kept my natural sense of superiority under wraps. We may have finished above them in the table but they could still scupper our season. All it takes is one bad challenge and we could be on the back foot.

And Robot Chicken has a point too. All along I have this nagging feeling that we might be heading to penalties. Please God, no!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
There will be a picture of me wiping my big fat sweaty Harris on a Palarse scarf on here come Tuesday morning !!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I couldn't sing that last night but all the Pal*ce children to the left of us were singing it also.

Are we not allowed to sing as an expression of hope? Everyone knows it's not a done deal but it's fun to try the song for size before we bellow it at the top of our voices on Monday night when it becomes a glorious reality. We hope.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
it's hard for me to admit that you have a very competent team
Thanks
Not on here on the wind up, but my god you have some front it's only H/T.
you should never take these kind of games for granted.
That was just singing at a footy game, it's not serious. Just like when a team sings 'we're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen'. Of course we know we could lose at the Amex, this tie is far from over. We'd have taken a draw before the game yesterday though, so we were happy, that's all.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
There will be a picture of me wiping my big fat sweaty Harris on a Palarse scarf on here come Tuesday morning !!

Suddenly, I don't want Albion to win quite as much as I did.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
You are probably right, and it's hard for me to admit that you have a very competent team, and I doubt we will beat you at the Amex, but singing Wembley at Selhurst might ( just might ) come back to bite you in the backside.

Just saying.

To be honest I agree with you........ (Ugh - I've agreed with a Palace fan!)

I think it'll be a tough game, that remains in the balance.

Vegas78

Dec 4, 2012
South London
To be honest I agree with you........ (Ugh - I've agreed with a Palace fan!)

I think it'll be a tough game, that remains in the balance.

The problem with us is that our side has been changed from a confident, solid, fast, attacking team, to a nervous, shaky, long ball outfit these last couple of months. I hate Poyet, but he has done a good job with your team, I can't say the same at the moment about Hollaway.

Whatever ever happens Monday is going to be a hard game to watch.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here