Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace undesirables

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Having a very pleasant evening in hospitality, until some of the home fans took exception to some of our community singing.
Punches thrown, a sad end to a great night.
Whatever happened to good old fashioned banter?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Wankers !!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What did you expect from a bunch of ****s ???

TnL_CPFC

Jan 25, 2012
More than likely struggling to accept that we're probably going to lose and didn't like it being rubbed in their faces. Don't condone it though and I apologise on behalf of all decent palace fans

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Showing their lack of class?

They have no class, the rivalry is not just about football it's cultural now, we are everything they will never be, better club and a better place to live, and whilst we have a number of scumbags it's never what they have to deal with.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Palace retards

If CPFC were in 1901 at the Amex behaving as we did in their exec boxes tonight a war would have broken out.

Mostly good humoured where we were, apart from one of their 'top boys' who took particular exception to a certain female poster.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As above, we were very raucous in our executive box to a level I did not think would be allowed.

The only time we really got into trouble was when [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] dropped (ie threw) an inflatable seagull onto the Palace fans below.

That said, if we had taken the lead and/or won, I'm sure it would have kicked off with the self-proclaimed 'top boy' to my right.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
Having a very pleasant evening in hospitality, until some of the home fans took exception to some of our community singing.

I'm all for sticking up for Albion fans but what do you expect for God's sake? Not condoning punches being thrown but imagine it the other way, what would you do - sit there and do nothing? Hospitality or not...

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
www.amexnorthstand.com
As above, we were very raucous in our executive box to a level I did not think would be allowed.

The only time we really got into trouble was when [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] dropped (ie threw) an inflatable seagull onto the Palace fans below.

That said, if we had taken the lead and/or won, I'm sure it would have kicked off with the self-proclaimed 'top boy' to my right.

Was that u lot to the left of the goal? We we're to your left?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Was that u lot to the left of the goal? We we're to your left?

We were 3rd box closest to the Albion fans, top tier. We (well, [MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION]) had a Spanish flag and an Albion scarf. We had inflatable seagulls but 'lost' one. The rest were then barred from coming outside.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
www.amexnorthstand.com
We were 3rd box closest to the Albion fans, top tier. We (well, [MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION]) had a Spanish flag and an Albion scarf. We had inflatable seagulls but 'lost' one. The rest were then barred from coming outside.

Must have had too much then, looked like u lot at the end box near us :) Sounds like you all had good night anyway!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I heard a rumour one of the didn't even have a tie on :ohmy:

That would have been enough for me to have gone right into one NO TIE !! WTF ?????
Common just sooooooo common !!!

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach

That's ridiculous. If Palace did that to us this board would go into melt down about how the total lack of respect deserved a good slapping all round.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wasn't there a massive thread about an Albion fan getting a life ban after confronting a Palace fan or two after last years defeat at the Amex. There would definitely be fisticuffs if there were a group of Palace fans singing in the 1901 or a box in the 1901 area

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here